Wema Bank Plc – Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Relationship Management Officer
- To contribute to business development and execution of branch sales plans to achieve desirable profitability.
- To foster a productive, value- producing relationship between the bank and customers.
- Delivers and maintains customer service standards at all times, for improved service delivery.
- Logs customers’ complaints through the customer query register identifying the root causes and addressing them at source to prevent recurrence.
- Provides appropriate products and services via the most suitable channel to ensure that customer needs are met.
- Comply with the Bank’s complaint resolution process to resolve the matter, maintain our high service standards and mitigate further risks / losses.
- Minimize risks through adherence to KYC compliance as per the bank policies and procedures in all your operations to minimize losses due to frauds.
- Discuss loan terms and conditions, and conduct collateral risk analysis to ensure compliance with the banks policies and procedures
- Ensure all documentation is valid and complete in assigned portfolio.
- Engage in business development activities and solicitation of new business; be actively involved in instilling and maintaining a positive sales environment through education of the Bank’s products and services.
- Pro-act to changes in market place
- Effectively convert service recovery to sales opportunities and sustained client loyalty.
- Ability to identify an acceptable level of lending risk, in line with the bank’s risk appetite statement, and to maximise profit from that transaction.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Position as subject of email
Application Deadline 5th November, 2020.