YARD Initiative is on a mission to enhance data analytics and reporting for effective achievement, monitoring and evaluation of the Sustainable Development Goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Volunteer Program Officer
Employment Type: Volunteer
The Volunteer Program Officer is involved in a variety of duties including strategic program planning, training, social media management and data reporting.
- Develop strategic plans, schedules, adverts and anticipate challenges.
- Create handbooks, training manuals and other program materials.
- Engage and provide comprehensive training to new volunteers.
- Manage budget and maintain confidential data.
- Manage social media accounts in collaboration with the team.
- Collate data, analyse and create reports.
- OND / HND / B.Sc in any field of study with 10 years work experience.
- Outstanding knowledge of future and current trends about data science.
- Solid understanding of the Sustainable Development Goals.
- Hands-on experience in program development and coordinated volunteer programs.
- Profound knowledge of managing volunteer resources.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Volunteer Program Officer” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 16th November, 2020.