GUO Transport Company Limited is a division of G. U. Okeke & Sons Ltd. A household name in the transportation industry and one of the largest provider of intercity and interstate transportation, serving more than 200 destinations across Nigeria and West Africa with a modern, environmentally friendly fleet.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Vehicle Maintenance Supervisor
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full time
- Prepare weekly maintenance schedules and allocate work
- Recruit, supervise and train maintenance technicians
- Manages the general maintenance of light/heavy motor vehicles and buses, and ensure that repair and general maintenance is carried out timely.
- Carries out quality control and inspection to ensure the vehicles are maintained to standard.
- Provides accurate information and reports on daily equipment availability and repair status.
- Ensure maintenance personnel wears and utilizes all safety equipment correctly as needed.
- Conduct proper follow-through on all maintenance issues.
- Ensure to maintain adequate inventories of tools, supplies and parts to accurately repair all equipment.
- Ensure to deal with resident maintenance issues in timely way working with maintenance staff
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree
- Must possess 3 – 5 years work experience in automotive and vehicle maintenance and repair.
- Experience performing routine maintenance.
- Strong organizational and follow up skills.
- An eye for detail.
- Professional presentation and attitude
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Vehicle Maintenance Supervisor” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 16th October, 2020.