HR Leverage Africa – Our client, a tech firm is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tech Recruiter
Location: Ogba, Lagos
- We are currently in need of a Tech recruiter who will be responsible for sourcing , screening and hiring IT professionals to fill technical positions.
- Communicating with hiring managers to identify future job openings and the technical requirements for those jobs.
- Writing job descriptions and posting to relevant media platforms.
- Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs Performing background and reference checks.
- Presenting the resumes of the most suitable candidates to the hiring manager.
- Offering job positions and completing the relevant paperwork.
- Keeping track of all applicants as well as keeping applicants informed on the application process.
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals.
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products.
- BSc in Human Resources Management, IT or relevant degree
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter or Recruiter
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Great Negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong social aptitude and ability to build relationships
- Previous experience interviewing and assessing potential hired for technology positions and assisting with onboarding processes
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype and structured)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the application.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply