Lonadek Nigeria Limited – Our client in the Oil & Gas Industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Secretary
- We require a Site Secretary that can provide on-site clerical and administrative support and will be able to provide the needed support to keep operations flowing and on track.
- He/she should also be able to perform duties unique to their setting, such as scheduling subcontractors or gathering together paperwork needed for bids.
- The preferred candidate must be able to attend to calls from clients, maintain documents, order supplies, sort mails and correspondence, and perform other tasks common to business operations.
- Responsible for keeping track of due dates for bids, contracts or other engagements, and ensuring supporting material gets to the right people on time
- Responsible for logging or processing bills or expenses
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
- Represent the MD/other top Management personnel at functions where necessary.
- Responsible for scheduling meetings and taking minutes of meetings
- See to the day-to-day maintenance of the secretariat and project documents on-site
- Responsible for implementing new procedures and administrative systems
- First degree in Secretarial Studies or its equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years cognate experience in secretarial or administrative roles within the Oil & Gas Industry
- Exude competency with Microsoft Office Packages
- Demonstrate brilliant numerical competency
- Proven ability to manage a Projects.
- Excellent decision-making skills and communication
- Superb organizational and time management skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 30th October, 2020.