BusinessDay is the leading medium for up-to-date news and insightful analysis of business, policy and the economy in Nigeria. We are a critical decision-making tool for investors and managers. We provide unbiased news and informed analysis on politics, governance, social and economic trends for the general reader.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Advert Sales Executive
Location: Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining a strong sales pipeline.
- You will do so by identifying key business opportunities for advertising both the print and digital news platform. Your goal will be to meet or exceed advertising sales targets
- Build solid sales pipeline and maintain long-term relationships with prospects
- Identify new business opportunities to generate revenues
- Close high volume advertising sales deals
- Develop annual sales strategy and goals
- Leverage sales tools and resources to identify new sales leads and nurture prospect relationships
- Continuously increase knowledge of advertising in the newspaper industry to remain competitive
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in marketing or any other related field
- Minimum 6 years experience in B2B sales and demonstrated competence in closing high volume sales deals.
- Experience in newspaper advertising is preferred
- Proven history of meeting and exceeding sales target
- Must be able to speak Hausa and have solid contacts in the public sector
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply