Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Organisation Development Manager – Cement Industry
Ref Id: LagosHR004
Employment Type: Full time
- Implement DCP Nigeria and across Pan Africa’s organisation development programs and ensure adoption across all locations.
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date information regarding organisation structure, job descriptions, grading structure and other HR-related documentations (e.g. PPP manuals) are maintained across the country.
- Support the Regional HR Advisor & Head, Organisational Development to implement group-approved organisation development plans.
- Participate in the development and documentation of approved HR policies and procedures, including employee terms and conditions of service (for use in employment agreements).
- Effect relevant updates to the organisation structure and manage communication to all DCP staff.
- Perform updates to country documentations to reflect group approved policies and procedures.
- Develop and oversee implementation of a framework for managing communication and feedback to employees.
- Stay abreast of best practices in organisation development/ management to provide valuable input for informed decision making by the country’s management.
- Oversee activities of Officers/ Specialists in the unit and provide appropriate guidance.
- Promptly escalate issues to the Regional HR Advisor & Head, Organisational Development.
- Coordinate the development/ update of job descriptions to reflect approved changes in organisation structure and job responsibilities, ensure accuracy in documentation, and manage communication to employees and relevant stakeholders.
- Coordinate/ project manage organisation development activities (such as organisation climate assessment, culture alignment, job evaluation, etc.) in conjunction with external consultants (as required).
- Develop and support implementation of project-specific communication and change enablement strategies.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Regional HR Advisor & Head, Organisational Development.
- First degree or it’s equivalent in humanities or social sciences related discipline.
- Professional qualification in HR Management e.g. Global Professional in HR (GPHR), Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of twenty-one (21) years’ experience in the HR function.
- Direct involvement in policy development and organisation documentation will be an added advantage.
- Good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations, and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- Very good communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Excellent organisation and project management skills.
- Good leadership and relationship management skills.
- Good relationship management skills.
- Good business writing skills.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools especially MS Word and Excel.
- Good understanding of key concepts within the organisation development space.
- Holistic understanding of DCP’s business operations, inter-relationships, and dependencies.
- Working knowledge of techniques and considerations for managing and communicating organisational change initiatives.
- Excellent business writing skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply