Ogeyi Place Hotels Limited – We are a leading 5-star international luxury hotel strategically located in the city of Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
We are currently seeking for employment dynamic, result-oriented and self-motivated candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Personnel
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers State
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports To: Head of Sales
- Sales and Marketing personnel networks with potential clients, manages large accounts, works to maintain a loyal customer base, and oversees hotel sales and marketing strategies.
- Demonstrates products and services as deemed necessary by clients and management
- Schedules appointments and meetings as necessary
- Answers questions from clients
- Researches client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly
- Creates a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them
- Analyzes and creates a plan for engaging the target market
- Designs and advertises special group rates and packages to increase larger bookings.
- Overcomes hesitations of clients to close a sale.
- Manages accounts of high-profile clients.
- Processes payments and applies discounts as necessary.
- Addresses and resolves any issues or complaints regarding sales or marketing.
- Ensures that guests are enjoying their stay at the hotel and that large group needs are met.
- Maintain contact with clients to obtain feedback and encourage continued patronage.
- Analyzes the competition to create a plan for engagement
- Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines
- Analyzes current client base or target market for the hotel.
- Devises new ways to expand that client base.
- Develops promotional and advertising materials for the hotel.
- Oversees distribution of marketing materials.
- Reaches out to organizations and businesses that might require a hotel for conferences and events.
- Meets with representatives from these companies to explain the hotel’s merits and amenities.
- Networks with wedding planners and special event planners to encourage hotel bookings.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, with high proficiency in computer:
- 4 years of experience in the sales and marketing sector, preferably in the hospitality section.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills.
- Exhibits excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Is willing and able to travel to establish and maintain client networks.
- Possesses strong leadership skills.
- Is familiar with the workings of the hotel and hospitality industry.
- Demonstrates strong persuasive and negotiation skills.
- Works well with a variety of different individuals.
- Demonstrates ability to think creatively and analytically.
- Is capable of creating and maintaining a large client network.
- Demonstrates familiarity with budget software and financial management.
- Communicates clearly and effectively.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 21st October, 2020.