The Center for Community Health and Development International is a non-discriminatory, non-governmental organization with a mandate to improve the health and quality of life of Nigeria’s rural children and women. CHAD was established in 2002 by a group of women from different religious and ethnic background in Gombe state, North East Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) Officer
Location: Kaduna North
Employment Type: Full-time
- Centre for Community Development and Research Network (CCDRN), a National Non-Governmental Organization (NNGO) seeks a Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) Officer to Support its Organization M&E Unit.
- The MEAL Officer will support the development, implementation, and refinement of CCDRN MEAL system and manage performance monitoring, adaptive management, and evaluations.
- S/he will support the coordination of field monitoring and expert assessments, capacity strengthening, and other personnel responsible for monitoring performance, and the development and implementation of data management systems.
Reporting & Supervision:
- The Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Officer will report to the M&E Manager.
- Support design, implementation, and strengthening of CCDRN MEAL systems
- Support development of program indicators and targets;
- Work closely with the M&E Manager to conduct research and program evaluation across CCDRN targeted communities’ in-line with donors/partners requirement.
- Support capacity building of program and M&E team to carry out activities;
- Contribute to program efforts to build the technical, systems, and operational capacity relevant stakeholders on the development and implementation of program data management systems;
- Conduct field visits, as necessary, to develop monitoring/performance management plans with technical teams;
- Produce regular communication of MEAL activities to program team and partners
- Monitor and analyze program implementation progress, and timely data collection;
- Develop and implement a learning agenda across all the technical components of the CCDRN projects in-line with donors requirement;
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree required. An advanced degree in education or social sciences is preferred;
- Proven skills in qualitative and quantitative analysis, as well as capacity building experience;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and teamwork. Effective communication skills, able to make formal and informal presentations both orally and in writing and produce professional and analytical reports and program documents.
- Willingness to travel to any part of the country especially northeast Nigeria
- Minimum of 3-10 years work experience.
- Significant experience in data collection, dissemination methodologies, and the creation of indicator targets;
- Previous NGO experience and a strong knowledge of donors reporting requirements is an advantage; and
How to Apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter in one email attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Late application will not be considered.
- Please clearly indicate the Position and State in the subject line of your mail.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 31st October, 2020.