Emerald Food and Beverage Company Limited is a health and wellness benefits company specialized in the production of MANGERO premium bottled water. All our products are made with the assurance of high quality in a super hygienic environment equipped with world class state of the art processing machinery. We are a team of passionate people whose goal is to improve everyone’s life through disruptive products. We produce great products to solve our customers needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Location: Owerri, Imo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide support to HR Manager and staff to develop the skills and capabilities of staff.
- Monitor staff performance and attendance activities.
- Maintain employee information by updating the current HR database and files
- Assist in periodic appraisals to assess employee performance
- Performing file audit to ensure all required employee documents are collected and filed
- Completing Exit clearance paper work and assisting with exit interviews
- Assist in Training of Staff
- Assist in staff recruitment by posting jobs and scheduling interviews.
- Provide information and assistance to staff, Managers on human resource and work-related issues.
- Welcome new employees to the organization by coordinating orientation, paper work and settling
- Provide payroll information by collating time and attendance records
- Other duties as assigned by the HR Manager and Management
- B.Sc or B.A in Human Resources or any related field
- 0-3 years work experience.
- Excellent communication and writing skill
- Good analytic and problem-solving skill
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skill
- Proven HR experience and computer literate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 10th November, 2020.