News

Breaking news: Two treated for smoke inhalation after Cape Gate hospital catches fire.

Two people have been treated for smoke inhalation after Cape Gate Hospital situated in Brackenfell caught fire on Monday evening.

According to the City of Cape Town’s Fire and Rescue Department, they received an emergency call at approximately 20:00.

Watch the video below:

See photo…..

Elitez-blog Administrator
Sorry! The Author has not filled his profile.
×
Elitez-blog Administrator
Sorry! The Author has not filled his profile.

Comment here

Translate »
×