African Economic Congress – As one of the fastest-growing economy in the world, Africa has demonstrated remarkable strength and resilience amid a global slowdown. The region’s role is critical to the sustainability of global economic growth.
The African Economic Congress will convene key leaders from government, the private sector, academia and civil society to facilitate dialogue on policy tools, business models, industry standards, norms and guidelines for boosting the dynamism of Africa to attain its growth potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administration Officer
Location: Asokoro, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an Administrative Officer to join our team and support our daily office procedures.
- A successful Administrative Officer will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries.
- Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organizingcompany records.
- If you have previous experience as an Office Administrator or similar administrative role, we’d like to meet you.
- Our ideal candidate also has working knowledge of office equipment and office management tools.
- Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our administrative activities run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Degree qualification in Management or any other related field.
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Attention to detail
N40,000 – N60,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Office Administration Officer” as subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st October, 2020.