Kuddy Cosmetics has been a leading name in the beauty and makeup industry in Nigeria with an availability of over 50,000 skincare and makeup products on shelves in 15 locations in Nigeria. All products are carefully selected to meet the various needs and requirements of all our consumers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Providing support to the Accounting Department.
- Bookkeep, prepare, and record journal entries.
- Processing transactions, and updating ledgers.
- Assisting with audits, and resolving discrepancies.
- Preparing financial reports
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing and data entry
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
The prospective candidate MUST have:
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND qualification
- Good working knowledge of an accounting software. i.e. QuickBooks
- The confidence & boldness to assert him/herself on the job.
- Very good communication, record keeping/documentation skills.
- Note: Interested candidates must reside within Festac or Amuwo Odofin axis
- Accounting /Finance background and completed their NYSC
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in an accounting role
- Good understanding of accounting principles
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 10th November, 2020.